- Carnegie Science Center will close at 5 pm on March 29 for a private event.
Carnegie Science Center offers four floors of interactive exhibits that are geared for all ages—from the smallest scientists to adults! Spend a day to EXPLORE...
- A real Cold War-era submarine, USS Requin.
- SeaScape, home to upside-down jellyfish, clownfish, and seahorses.
- Kinetic energy as a human yo-yo at Highmark SportsWorks®.
- roboworld™, the world's largest permanent robotics exhibit.
- Hundreds of historic local landmarks at the Miniature Railroad & Village®.
- Rangos Omnimax Theater, the BIGGEST screen in Pittsburgh.
- Exploration Station, Jr., for preschool scientists.
- SpacePlace, featuring a two-story, walk-in replica of the International Space Station.
- Magnetic forces, lasers, and sound at Exploration Station.