Carnegie Science Center offers four floors of interactive exhibits that are geared for all ages—from the smallest scientists to adults! Spend a day to EXPLORE...
- The NEW Ropes Challenge course invites visitors to defy gravity in an exhibit that challenges your sense of balance, and enjoyment of heights!
- BodyWorks, a NEW exhibit that explains the blood, bones, brains, and glorious guts that make us – us!
- H2Oh! Learn all about our rivers, the habitats around them, and some cool science about water!
- A real Cold War-era submarine, USS Requin (SS 481).
- Kinetic energy as a human yo-yo at Highmark SportsWorks®.
- roboworld®, the world's largest permanent robotics exhibit.
- Hundreds of historic local landmarks at the Miniature Railroad & Village®.
- Rangos Omnimax Theater, the BIGGEST screen in Pittsburgh.
- Exploration Station, Jr., for preschool scientists.
- SpacePlace, featuring a two-story, walk-in replica of the International Space Station.
- Magnetic forces, lasers, and sound at Exploration Station.