Mission & Aspirations
Carnegie Science Center delights, educates, and inspires through interactive experiences in science and technology.
In order to foster a scientifically literate community, Carnegie Science Center will:
- Be the region's leading family‑centered destination for fun and learning.
- Serve as the trusted voice of science for the general public.
- Serve as a town square for community dialogue on science and its social implications.
- Showcase regional science and technology advances.
- Achieve national and international recognition in exhibits and programs.
- Excite and inspire boys and girls to explore careers in STEM (science, technology, engineering, and math).
- Attract and engage an audience that reflects the diversity of the regional community.
- Collaborate with business and community partners.
Carnegie Science Center understands, respects and values physical, cultural, economic and social differences among our visitors and staff.