Middle School and High School Programs
March 4-7, 2014
Carnegie Science Center
For more info:
School Program Manager
Exhibit Space is approximately 8'x8' for the organization to display an Interactive Exhibit of the science, engineering, and/or technology behind their service or product. The specific location will be assigned; please check specific dimensions of your space at that time.
The audience is middle school and high school students.
The exhibit spaces are located throught the Carnegie Science Center in the lobby areas.
- Vertical Signage that includes your organization name, an interesting factoid about your organization, brief information about career paths within your organization and the necessary education for these pathways
- Table with solid black covering and hidden storage space available beneath the table
- 2 chairs
- Coupon for a light refreshment at the cafe for all exhibit representatives
- 'Exhibitor Only' section online with detailed information, checklist, feedback from previous exhibitors and visitors
- Set-up assistance
- Unlimited exhibitor badges for your staff
- A free pass to the Carnegie Science Center for each company volunteer.
Your Benefits Include:
How to Take Part
Exhibitor Resource Materials
- Taking part and being recognized in a "one of a kind" community celebration
- Name recognition, exhibit description and website hotlink in the exhibit section of the website