Preschool Scientists Programs
For Little Scientists
Capacity: 30 students
Time required: 45 minutes
Fee: $120 for each presentation
Choose from these topics
- NEW! Ready, Set, Roll! – Tackle the 'E' in STEM (engineering) as you build your own ramp, then test how far your ball can roll! Looking for a more in-depth experience with ramps? Ask about our NEW four-week classroom residencies.
- DUPLO Math – Practice your sorting and pattern-making, plus learn more math skills with DUPLO building blocks.
- Animysteries – Explore your senses through the mystery of animal communication!
- Hello Robo! – What is a robot and what does it do? Learn as you interact with some robots in action! This project is supported in part by Spark, a program of The Sprout Fund.
- Bubble Science (Newly updated!) – Explore the nature of bubbles with amazing bubble blowers.
- Wiggly Worms – Open your eyes to the world of worms through literature and observing live composting worms.
- Creepy Crawly – Investigate insect parts and behavior through song and dance, and make bug antennae to take home.
- Rah, Rah, Recycling – Help a fishy friend clean up his river home, then create an environmentally friendly project to keep!
- Pop, Pop, Popcorn! – Newly updated! Discover how corn looks, feels, and tastes. Then take a corn seed home to grow.
- Big Little Sound – Identify animal sounds and investigate how musical instruments work. Explore the differences between high and low, loud and soft sounds... then make some noise yourself!
Early Learner Family Science Events
Up in the Air
How do we know the air is there? Is anything lighter than air? Investigate these questions and be blown away by our amazing air and wind devices.
Capacity: 200 students
Time required: 30 minutes
Fee: $375 includes set-up and one presentation
$175 for each repeat presentation.
Get a Free Show! The Shop 'n Save® SEED program will bring any program listed with this logo to your school at no cost to you. Just collect Shop 'n Save receipts!
Call 412.449.0157 for more info.